We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in the world, operating in 13 markets with 2 brands, Betano & Stoiximan.
We always aim to leverage cutting-edge technology, providing the best experience to our millions of customers who trust us for their entertainment.
We are a diverse team of more than 2.200 Kaizeners, from 40+ nationalities spreading across 3 continents. Our #oneteam is proud to be among the Best Workplaces in Europe and certified Great Place to Work across our offices. Here, there’ll be no average day for you. Ready to press play on potential?
Let's start with the role
Back in 2021 we aimed to reform our team and to double the team in numbers, and we achieved it, the scope for 2023 is still to have focus on our craft and to make Kaizen a "Mobile First" company.
Our mobile team consists of 15 iOS Engineers and 18 Android Engineers, while they also get super covered by Software Engineers in Test for the quality perspective.
Our Engineers work either in our Mobile Infrastructure team or they contribute directly to our cross-functional feature squads.
Our mobile applications are used by millions of people across many countries and continents. We use Swift/Kotlin to create a quality codebase, we desire to improve our technical practices and move to the next technical level, and we will heavily invest in covering our codebase with tests on all levels.
Tech Stack: Kotlin, Dagger2, JUnit, UI tests via TestProject, Kotlin Flows and Coroutines, Jetpack Compose, in-house navigation library, ViewBinding, Detekt, Custom MVC, MVP and MVVM, GitLab for source code management, GitLab for CI/CD, Transifex for translations, FastLane for automation, Figma for designs, Firebase
Supportive Stack/Processes: Scrum/Kanban, Jira / Confluence, Firebase / Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager, Pair programming, Unit testing
- Help shape the new era of the company mobile wise;
- Implement our technology roadmap to the highest of quality standards;
- Affect the technological vision of the Android chapter;
- Work on challenging tasks and constantly hone your technical skills.
- Impact our clients worldwide;
- Work closely with other crafts in cross functional teams;
- Work on state of art features with great business value;
- Constantly evolve and upgrade your game.
What you’ll bring
- Solid experience in Android technologies (Kotlin programming skills);
- Passion to level-up our apps;