We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in the world, operating in 13 markets with 2 brands, Betano & Stoiximan.
We always aim to leverage cutting-edge technology, providing the best experience to our millions of customers who trust us for their entertainment.
We are a diverse team of more than 2.200 Kaizeners, from 40+ nationalities spreading across 3 continents. Our #oneteam is proud to be among the Best Workplaces in Europe and certified Great Place to Work across our offices. Here, there’ll be no average day for you. Ready to press play on potential?
Let’s start with the role
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code;
- Develop interfaces between components of heterogeneous subsystems running in a high-volume transaction-oriented production environment;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to complex problems.
Most of our sites and services are written in C# / ASP.NET. Newer services are written in .NET Core. New applications use vue.js in the front-end while older ones use server-rendered (Razor) views in combination with jQuery & Knockout.js. MS SQL server is used for most of our storage needs, but also uses Redis and ElasticSearch when it makes sense to do so. RabbitMQ is our go-to message broker. We use Gitlab for code versioning and CI, and the Atlassian stack for tickets and documentation.
What you’ll bring
- At least 1 year of development experience using C# / ASP.NET / MVC (full framework or .NET Core);
- Basic understanding of basic web technologies, such as HTTP, etc.;
- Experience with data access (databases / APIs);
- Exposure to unit testing is a plus.