We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in the world, operating in 13 markets with 2 brands, Betano & Stoiximan.
We always aim to leverage cutting-edge technology, providing the best experience to our millions of customers who trust us for their entertainment.
We are a diverse team of more than 2.200 Kaizeners, from 40+ nationalities spreading across 3 continents. Our #oneteam is proud to be among the Best Workplaces in Europe and certified Great Place to Work across our offices. Here, there’ll be no average day for you. Ready to press play on potential?
Let's start with the role
It is all about communication. The Customer Service department suggests the only touchpoint for our customers who want to communicate with us. As a CS Agent, you will be responsible for handling all communications and assisting our customers with inquiries and issues they may face. Our Customer Service team is the front line of our services and one of our greatest strengths.
We have been recently distinguished as the Best Customer Support provider in Germany by DtGV among 14 operators and the 2nd best operator in the market and we are proud to offer top-class service to our customers. If you want to join our #oneteam this is what you should know about the role:
- Receive customer questions, complaints, and comments via multiple channels;
- Be responsible for the quick and efficient response to the customer over the phone, live chat, emails.
- Act as the first line of defense and escalation, for all customer issues and inquiries;
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication;
- Treat customers with respect, following the company policies and procedures, ensuring that customers are satisfied with the solution/answer provided;
- Communicate internally with other departments, following up on pending issues related to customer's requests.
What you'll bring
- Great communication skills;
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions and responding appropriately;
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help customers;
- Basic PC skills and MS Office / G Suite;
- Fluent knowledge of German and good command of English;
- Experience in a relevant role will be considered an asset;
- Availability to work in shifts, including weekends and holidays.