We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in the world, operating in 13 markets with 2 brands, Betano & Stoiximan.
We always aim to leverage cutting-edge technology, providing the best experience to our millions of customers who trust us for their entertainment.
We are a diverse team of more than 2.200 Kaizeners, from 40+ nationalities spreading across 3 continents. Our #oneteam is proud to be among the Best Workplaces in Europe and certified Great Place to Work across our offices. Here, there’ll be no average day for you. Ready to press play on potential?
Let’s start with the role
Kaizen Gaming uses a variety of systems and stacks to deliver its products and as a member of this team, you will work closely with the other software engineering teams with a focus on software development and infrastructure design providing the expertise in performance, stability and scalability.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Site Reliability Engineer that brings a broad set of technical skills and achievements, development and automation focused mindset to solving problems, who is eager to tackle a few of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on thousands, if not millions, of users. Our SRE team consists of experienced engineers who collaborate effectively and work on large-scale applications that serve real-time content to thousands of connected users, within a fast-paced growing business.
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer you will:
- Together with a team of engineers, you will enable and enhance the day-to-day operational workflows of critical applications and services in a 24x7x365 environment located in cloud and physical data centres;
- Together with a team of engineers, you will enable and enhance the day-to-day operational workflows of critical applications and services in a 24x7x365 environment located in cloud and physical data centers;
- Continuously improve application observability to ensure the uptime and reliability of our applications and infrastructure;
- Utilize a wide variety of open source technologies to create fault-tolerant, scalable and secure high-performance services and pipelines on a global scale.
What you'll bring
- 5+ years experience building scalable production environments;
- Experience with, or understanding of, source code control systems, versioning, branching and merging, configuration, build management, artefact repos, automated build tools, automated testing frameworks and automated deployment frameworks;
- Extensive working experience on Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery procedures and tools (eg. Jenkins, Gitlab CI), since you will be maintaining and supporting automated build pipelines;
- Strong Scripting skills (BASH, Powershell, Python, Go, Ruby etc.);
- Strong experience using Docker containers and container orchestration tools (preferably Kubernetes);
- Experience with one or more Infrastructure as code tools such as Ansible, Chef, Terraform, etc.;
- Ability to work as part of a distributed team;
- Experience in monitoring and metrics systems (Prometheus, Logstash, Grafana);
- Programming skills in Java or .Net.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with database technologies (MSSQL/PostgreSQL);
- Hands-on experience with messaging technologies like RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka configuration and troubleshooting.