We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in the world, operating in 13 markets with 2 brands, Betano & Stoiximan.
We always aim to leverage cutting-edge technology, providing the best experience to our millions of customers who trust us for their entertainment.
We are a diverse team of more than 2.200 Kaizeners, from 40+ nationalities spreading across 3 continents. Our #oneteam is proud to be among the Best Workplaces in Europe and certified Great Place to Work across our offices. Here, there’ll be no average day for you. Ready to press play on potential?
Let's start with the role
It is all about communication. The Customer Services department suggests the only touchpoint for our customers who want to communicate with us. As a CS Agent, you will be responsible for handling all communications and assisting our customers with inquiries and issues they may face. Our Customer Services department is the front line of our services and suggests one of our great strengths.
- Receive customer questions, complaints, and comments (email, phone, live chat);
- Treat customers with respect and do whatever you can, within company policies, to make surecustomers are satisfied with their purchases;
- Respond quickly and efficiently to the customer via email or phone;
- Internal communication with other departments, following pending issues related to customer'srequests;
- Always be updated with the company's product, promos, policy and changes as required;
- Update customer database;
- Collaborate with team/shift leader & colleagues.
What you’ll bring
- Advanced communication skills;
- Active listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions and respond as appropriate;
- Written expression: the ability to communicate information and data in writing so others will understand;
- Service orientation: Actively looking for ways to help customers;
- Good skills in computer & MS Office / G Suite;
- Relevant working experience, such as prior customer service roles, is essential.
- Ability to work in shifts;
- Fluency in Czech and a good command of English to communicate effectively.
Nice to have:
- Product knowledge will be appreciated;
- Interest in sports and games may prove useful.