We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in the world, operating in 13 markets with 2 brands, Betano & Stoiximan.
We always aim to leverage cutting-edge technology, providing the best experience to our millions of customers who trust us for their entertainment.
We are a diverse team of more than 2.200 Kaizeners, from 40+ nationalities spreading across 3 continents. Our #oneteam is proud to be among the Best Workplaces in Europe and certified Great Place to Work across our offices. Here, there’ll be no average day for you. Ready to press play on potential?
Let's start with the role
As a Scrum Product Owner and part of an Agile development team at Kaizen Gaming, you will drive the vision and development of products by using agile best practices in order to maximize the business value of the team's deliverables.
- Drive one Scrum team as the Product Owner;
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team throughout the project;
- Create requirements in the forms of epics and stories;
- Manage the backlog and iteration planning process;
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectations for the delivery of new functionalities;
- Mitigate impediments impacting the release/sprint goals;
- Support the team and organization by using agile / scrum best practices and promote agile values;
- Partner with product management and business stakeholders to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI;
- Explore the market to identify opportunities and represent the voice of the customer to the team.
What you'll bring
Our ideal future co-worker has a strong sense of ownership, takes pride in developing our products and cannot find rest until every customer has a great user experience. We expect you to have:
- At least 2 years of working experience as a Product Owner in a technological environment;
- Solid agile experience;
- Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and business teams;
- Familiarity with online sports betting and casino products is an asset;
- Good understanding of technology, programming languages and software architecture is considered a plus.